- This event has passed.
Public Safety Committee Meeting
December 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Notice of a Public Meeting of the Woodland Hills – Warner Center Neighborhood Council Public Safety Committee.
Location: LAFD Fire Station 84 – Community Room (use west side entrance)
21050 Burbank Boulevard
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(Parking in Northrop-Grumman lot, Gate 4, directly west of Station 84) NOTE: No food or beverages permitted – except water in a resealable container.
- Call to Order and roll call.
- Public & Non-Agenda Announcements: General announcements & info from city departments, public officials or their representatives – if present.
- Comments & Questions with Topanga Senior Lead Officer (If Available): Update from LAPD on Woodland Hills and Topanga division issues.
- Public Comment on matters of committee jurisdiction not on the agenda – 2 minutes each
- Discussion and Possible Action: Approval of the Minutes for October 30th Meeting.
- Neighborhood Watch Sign Program (Neighborhood Watch groups Introduction and Q&A- if present): Introduction of representatives from Neighborhood Watch groups wishing to participate in NC sign program.
- Discussion: “Post-Mortem” of Health Fair & Medical Forum Event: Analysis of event, notes if repeated, expected follow-up, and upcoming related issues.